We strive to make each and every visit to our office a fun one!
What happens during your child's first cleaning.
- A Gentle exam of child's teeth, gums, jaw, and head
- A through cleaning of mouth and gums, followed by a polish applied to each tooth
- An interactive, easy to comprehend review with the child on proper tooth brushing, flossing and overall oral hygiene techniques.
- A parent consultation outlining the best ways to improve the child's oral health, including tips for at-home oral hygiene, diet and nutrition.
- A review of any growth abnormalities due to natural growth, injuries or finger sucking habits, as well as a discussion of solutions via orthodontic treatment.
- Fluoride treatment to help strengthen teeth.
- Any X Rays necessary.