Meet The Dentist
Dr. Randall Heckert, D.M.D.
At the age of seventeen I knocked out my upper front teeth while playing basketball. This accident hurt like heck, but worse was the thought of being toothless for the rest of my life. Little did I know then about the science and innovation that dentistry offered. In just a short time my teeth were saved and my smile restored.
That is one of the many reasons I love pediatric dentistry. I get a chance to fix things: gums, mouths, and teeth to be specific.
Even better than fixing things is the fact that being a pediatric dentist allows me to work with children. This is my favorite part of my job!
I've often told my staff, "I could never be a general dentist!" Why? Because it is so much more exciting and fun interacting with kids. No two days are ever the same and there is never a dull moment. Kids are witty and keep me on my toes. They are innocent and help me be a better person.
All of this is why I'd like to invite and welcome you to Growing Smiles Dentistry. Here we treat each child like our own. Our mission is to provide quality oral healthcare and to make dentistry fun and inviting. Whether a routine check-up, fillings, or a visit to fix a knocked-out tooth, our hope is that your child feels welcome, has a good experience, and leaves with a smile!
Sincerely, Dr. Randy
- B.A., Central Washington University
- D.M.D., Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Certificate of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association